What is your personal highlight when you play DBD?

hoarder.jpg hoarder2.png

I mean I'm a compulsive hoarder so it's obvious. It's only a win for me if I can escape with an event item ๐Ÿ˜

So what about you?

Comments

  • Depends on context.

    Fun match and die? Win.

    Fun match and escape? Win.

    Boring match and die? Lose.

    Boring match and escape? Neither.

  • Personally I just love getting as many points as I can. I really don't care if I escape or not, as long as I made a decent contribution in each category and was a team player.

    I play SWF once a week but other than that I SoloQ, so I just try going for a pip and chill. Chases are by far my favourite thing in game, but I also love stealthy games where I avoid the killer at all costs.

  • Flying Luchagordon.

    There's nothing more fun than that

  • when bubba stays with me on the hook.

  • Personal highlight as survivor : Hard to say, maybe feeling like I did one (1) correct chase. It makes me feel like I'm at least improving a little.

    Personal highlight as killer : It may be dumb, but making friends with survivors. Having a fun game messing around, hide and seeking, slug racing, survivors being cheerful in endgame chat. I like playing killer normally too, of course, but it gets repetitive sometimes. The games I remember the best and that made me actually happy (rather than simply victorious) were chill games where no one gets salty and everyone is enjoying themselves.

  • Having fun chases or knowing the killer is having fun with the game. You can sort of tell when a killer is practicing their chase abilities as well, so it's nice being able to both practice.

    I appreciate this from both killer and survivor side. Sometimes when I'm just playing billy for an archive or daily, I just try to do M2 only on loops and practice curving. I'm very trash at it so I may bump into the pallet because my wrist twitches too much, but I can actually get some nice curves, so it's nice when survivors don't just pre drop and they also play the loop.

    If I see a billy doing m2 only, I will also practice looping with him. I had a game recently against an Onryo and it was a rough start of match for her. It was on dead dawg so two gens popped before she found someone. I pre-ran when I heard her teleport and the bushes must have covered my scratch marks. I went to do street gen and also hid when she teleported again and she just stopped in the middle of the street and I thought she was going to DC. I then ran into the street and told her to follow me and start a chase because I really didn't want the killer to DC because I felt bad, there was a flan too in the game. Then I had the Onryo as my pet the whole game and I led her to all the breakable walls in the map so she would get points too. (I pointed at all of them until she broke them). That also felt pretty good, I enjoy games where both sides are a little more lighthearted and fun. Not farming every match obviously, but if one side is having a really rough time, maybe showing some mercy and having the other side not take advantage of it.