Do you mean that the perk doesn't register the totem break, so that when you're not broken you can't get healed?
I believe that's what OP means
I think what used to happen was regardless if you were broken or not, if you cleansed a totem whenever you were unbroken inner healing would remember that you cleansed a totem and would activate so you could use it
Now it seems like if you're broken when the cleanse happens the perk doesn't register it.
On the perk text it does say that if you're broken, the perk doesn't 'activate' but before that simply meant you couldn't use it to heal during that time, not that you couldn't cleanse a totem to have it ready.
I think what used to happen was regardless if you were broken or not, if you cleansed a totem whenever you were unbroken inner healing would remember that you cleansed a totem and would activate so you could use it
Now it seems like if you're broken when the cleanse happens the perk doesn't register it.
On the perk text it does say that if you're broken, the perk doesn't 'activate' but before that simply meant you couldn't use it to heal during that time, not that you couldn't cleanse a totem to have it ready.
Yeah I think that's what was meant, but just double checking that this is the correct interpretation of the post before I give it to QA to look into.
I just gave this a quick test and can confirm that it doesn't light up when you're broken and cleanse a totem - here's a video: https://vimeo.com/735426880
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you mean that the perk doesn't register the totem break, so that when you're not broken you can't get healed?
I believe that's what OP means
I think what used to happen was regardless if you were broken or not, if you cleansed a totem whenever you were unbroken inner healing would remember that you cleansed a totem and would activate so you could use it
Now it seems like if you're broken when the cleanse happens the perk doesn't register it.
On the perk text it does say that if you're broken, the perk doesn't 'activate' but before that simply meant you couldn't use it to heal during that time, not that you couldn't cleanse a totem to have it ready.
Yeah I think that's what was meant, but just double checking that this is the correct interpretation of the post before I give it to QA to look into.
I just gave this a quick test and can confirm that it doesn't light up when you're broken and cleanse a totem - here's a video: https://vimeo.com/735426880
I thought this was an intentional change considering this was in the 6.1.0 patchnotes:
I’d love to be wrong though, it seems kinda stupid for it to work like that tbh.
Well when... I guess it works as intended
And that's the worst part. Who in their right mind would want it to work like that...