Thank you to the killers that avoid accidental tunnels

To me tunneling isn't about the number of hooks in a row the same survivor gets, it's more the action of the killer. If a killer goes back to hook every time there's an unhook and chases the hooked person, that's tunneling. If they leave the hook and randomly find the same person that's not tunneling. Sometimes killers will accidentally find the same survivor and then slug them instead of hooking them to kill them. Really appreciate when a killer does that even though it wouldn't even be cheap if they accidentally found the other survivor to kill them. But it gives survivors a chance at winning, so thank you.

Comments

  • Yeah! That's how we killer Giga Chad's do it! Especially when playing Bubba :>

  • And killers that do that are graciously awarded with teabags in the exit gates!

  • @Veinslay said:

    And killers that do that are graciously awarded with teabags in the exit gates!

    Majority of the time survivors have no idea you were showing mercy and think they outplayed you, it's pretty funny.

  • @Veinslay said:

    And killers that do that are graciously awarded with teabags in the exit gates!

    Dayum! I thought I transcended beyond that, but that hurt. A lot! And it hit true.

  • @Veinslay said:

    And killers that do that are graciously awarded with teabags in the exit gates!

    Yeah! Because all Survivors are like chihuahuas!

    Lil demons :)

  • The urge... to BM tje killer... its too stronk!... Can't.... resist... Must... bend the knee... must... T-BAG!

  • @Veinslay said:

    And killers that do that are graciously awarded with teabags in the exit gates!

    I always say thank you after the game and admit they would have won if they just hooked the person. I realize I'm one person, but I always thank them.

  • @Sludge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3105418#Comment_3105418

    Majority of the time survivors have no idea you were showing mercy and think they outplayed you, it's pretty funny.

    Not majority, but yes, some people cant recognized that if Killers are playing fair, or even having mercy.

  • I know it sucks to get unhooked, have the rescuer disappear and then being easily found and just rehooked, so I don't do it to other people.


    It's really how I play the game, I simply don't play in a way that would be unfun if I were my opponent, and while I still do win more often than not, it usually feels good.

  • The only time I think a killer deserves to camp is if someone goes down in basement. If you go down near basement (unless it's some iron grasp/agi build), then you kind of deserve it.

  • Always appreciation from me for such killers !

    I do it a lot as killer as well, and so far I'm lucky that most times survivors actually realize what I'm doing (I mean, I make it pretty obvious as well) and are pretty well mannered at the gates and in the chat. If there is any teabagging it's generally all in good fun as I'm headbanging and moonwalking with them.