Unpopular Opinion

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but honestly I've had way more success personally on RPD as killer than on Pallet Factory. Does anyone else share the same sentiment as me? I feel like I win a lot more games on RPD than I do on The Game.

Comments

  • @TheArbiter said:

    I know this is an unpopular opinion, but honestly I've had way more success personally on RPD as killer than on Pallet Factory. Does anyone else share the same sentiment as me? I feel like I win a lot more games on RPD than I do on The Game.

    Well... Rpd got better for sure, but no. I'd rather have my head slammed on 923829 pallets, than surviving as a killer on rpd.

  • Getting bitten by a dog

    Getting bitten by a shark

    Getting bitten by anything that hurts

    Putting any of my limbs into a blender

    Putting ALL of my limbs into a blender

    Full body rash

    Being forever maindenless

    Actual zombie apocalypse

    A rogue planet hitting Earth

    A rogue star or black hole hitting Earth

    The Heat Death of the Universe

    Sitting through a Adam Sandler film

    These are all things I prefer over playing a single match in RPD. Well, maybe not the Adam Sandler thing. Dunno, both are pretty close.

  • I like RPD. I feel like it's almost as confusing for survivors as it is for killers. It's more enjoyable as killer in my opinion, since seeing the gens' auras make it easier to navigate.

    I've personally done really well on it yesterday as Hag, since tight corridors are good for traps.

    I might be biased, because I also really like The Game (but not as Hag, my GOD are traps visible on that map), though I mostly like it because as Legion I don't mind pallets that much.

  • RPD is a great map, aesthetically.

    Gameplay wise? nah