found something i hate with a passion

teammate loops wraith forever... wasted every pallet and we 3 genned in the circus all the gens were withing terror radius and so i gave up and was saved and so instead of hooking me this jerk dropped me at the hook 4 man slugged then let them wiggle off to save me and was forcing me to stay in the game by repeatedly dropping me. If i want out of the game just take me out blood points are absolutely useless when you have the perks you want. I play for fun and farming is so despicable. farming is annoying and time consuming and boring. If a killer wants to farm i usually just dc on the spot. I wont be a part of a 10 minute hit, heal, unhook match. and i refuse to be forced into it. I had to quit just so i wasnt forced into doing something OTHER than playing the game as intended

Comments

  • Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

    I like all survivors to get high scores. Farming outright is boring, but I at least like to give a few escapes (if the gens are getting done) if I can. Usually towards the end of a match if it's going ok, I'll ease back and dick about with the survivors for a bit to make sure everyone has a chance at healing/unhooking.

    But no, apparently this is 'despicable'.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

    I like all survivors to get high scores. Farming outright is boring, but I at least like to give a few escapes (if the gens are getting down) if I can. Usually towards the end of a match if it's going ok, I'll ease back and dick about with the survivors for a bit to make sure everyone has a chance at healing/unhooking.

    But no, apparently this is 'despicable'.

    yeah, farming is. being nice isnt, but FORCING SOMEONE TO FARM IS NOT OK

  • In my opinion, farming is okay if everyone is okay with it.

    Forcing someone to farm is not okay. If the person wants to leave the game, either let them die or let them go.