Minor Dance With Me Change
This one is pretty simple, change the cool down timer from 40 seconds to 30 seconds. That way it’ll pair with Quick and Quiet better seeing as they’ll recharge at the same time. I don’t think this change will make the perk overpowered, it’ll just make it a little bit better.
EDIT: Upon further thought (and the suggestion of a comment) I think that the time should instead be 30/25/20 like Quick and Quiet. Although it might be cool to try this perk with no cool down
EDIT: Upon further thought (and the suggestion of a comment) I think that the time should instead be 30/25/20 like Quick and Quiet. Although it might be cool to try this perk with no cool down
Comments
If the cool down was downright removed it still wouldn’t be that strong...
I think it's time should be 30/25/20 seconds so you can pair it with Quick and Quiet. No cooldown at all would make it really strong on Lery's. On its own it's a pretty bad perk and you pretty much need Quick and Quiet + Lithe to make it somewhat viable.
Still wouldn’t be THAT strong on Lérys. Besides, that map has tons of windows that’ll land you into the killers lap.