Why do so many survivors think that camping is bannable?
I still come across survivors in the endgame chat who will argue with you to the death that camping is a bannable offense and they're reporting me, whether or not I was actually doing it.
In this last game, I absolutely was, but that's mostly because I ran downstairs to get a soda after hitting "ready" in the lobby, my dog was in distress and needed help when I got downstairs, and the game was well underway by the time I got back up, and then some Yui was exceptionally obnoxious (bodyblocking and ruined my only hook attempt with 2 gens left) when I had nothing to lose.
I thought I was throwing a game I was going to lose anyway, but ended up getting a 3K.
Is some version of camping commonly bannable in other multiplayer games? Is there some secret forum somewhere where survivors all conspire to feed killers false information in the endgame chat in hopes of scaring them or influence future matches? What? Why do they all think this?
Comments
Either they don't know.
Either they are trying to rile-up the killer.
When they cry about anything you did, send your love and move on.
They think it is because they think it should be.