Questions About Dedicated Servers and others (Survivor oriented)
I have a few questions about dedicated servers and others and yes I know it was just announced yesterday but they are important to me.
Will Swf groups now be able to stay together after the game ends by going back into their SWF lobby instead of having to reconnect to the lobby after every game.
Will Swf groups have a type of dedicated server when in the Swf lobby or will it go off of one of the survivor's internet
Will lagswitching no longer work since it will be in a dedicated server and the killer will only be messing himself up.
Will something ever be added to compensate survivors and killers when one of the survivors don't load into the game or the killer doesn't load in or one of them disconnect before the game starts. I would suggest this: if the killer dcs then give back the offering burned since its wasted (this is before the game starts or early in game), if one of the survivors doesn't load into the game then maybe the game should just end itself and give all survivors their items and add-ons and offerings back and give the killer his addons and offering back because believe it or not most survivors hate when they see less than 4 people in the bottom screen when the game starts and are at a huge disadvantage for non-godTier players/I would also like it if the person who didn't get into the game were banned from playing the game for ? hour(s) if the killer used a secret offering (to stop players from exploiting this) P.S: this would be after dedicated servers were added due to the problem with the killer's internets I see on Xbox daily
(ignore)
Will event items be made easier to find in chests since i never found a event item during the whole hallowed blight event due to them changing the rarity even while using plunderers (gives a better chance to find a rarer item in a chest) because I only got them from blood web which was rare or from other survivors dieing and I would like to stack up on the winter event items and the new year items or other new event items that may come out in the future.
- this is not a question but a request: please change the crows in the new map coming out with the legion to snow owls please I beg of you.
those are my questions anyone can answer of course but some can only be answered by officials since no one can answer for sure while others can be discussed by anyone
P.S: Please put Questions # (which one you are talking about) so we know what is being answered if you don't address them all
Comments
bump
2. Idk but that doesn't sound problematic or high priority.
3. Yes, but expect a rise in different forms of hacking.
4. Hopefully yes.
5. K
6. This has nothing to do with dedicated servers, just bad RNG ,bug or lazy BHVR.
7. I'm all for owls giving you creepy looks.
thanks