first time playing artist. (watch the video)

https://youtu.be/4sSJDyVpacE

well yesterday i purchased the artist with some very hard work shards and the intrenet just really said NO.

the game gave me the biggest map

the survivors booned every single totem

i only had 3 perks

it was my first time playing

and if i was on pc the survivors would definetely accused me of hacking LOL


if you always have a good internet you will propably cry with this video

well.... this is the dark side of dbd

(and to upload this video from ps4 wihtout any edit it took me 8 hours for a 520mb video. from ps4 it is always slower but this time it was crazy)

Comments

  • That looks.... Painful.....

  • @FridayNightPizza said:

    A quick artist tip cause I've been playing her a bit, what I like to do is shortly after the match starts send crows to the three furthest generators, can usually force one or two survivors off and it's good information. She's one of my new favourite killers since I started playing her so don't be discouraged, she's a lot of fun!

    Yeah I did that today . She is very fun for me but not for the survivors :)