Question regarding adept
Hey everyone, I've been farming my adept, and today I finally got it. kinda?
This is my result screen
this is my loadout, did I do something wrong? I didn't get the achivement to pop up
Hey everyone, I've been farming my adept, and today I finally got it. kinda?
This is my result screen
this is my loadout, did I do something wrong? I didn't get the achivement to pop up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh, that's weird. You got quad iri with just his perks, is something worded differently with Dredge's?
not that I know of? I did use two addons but that's it. Used the 3 dredge perks. Maybe its something else missing?
I know there was a dredge adept bug shortly after he was released to live, maybe its back?
Yeah, pretty sure it is okay to use add ons so maybe there is a bug with it.
I've heard (I can't confirm) that if you're channelling his power or mid-teleport when the game ends, there's a chance you won't get the adept, so maybe attempt it again and make sure you're not using your power at all when the game ends? Hope it works for you.
Adepts have always been wonky I think. At least I remember during the time I hunted for all of them that several just didn’t trigger on first attempt and some few needed three or more..
should be rare though..