Simplest Changes I'd Make to Sadako
Basekit Changes
- Lullaby Radius reduced from 24m to 16m (I'm only keeping this because she technically doesn't have breathing sounds like Wraith/Myers)
- Increased Post-Manifest Flicker Duration from 0.75 seconds to 1 second (Old Newspaper basekit)
- Reduced Post-Projection Cooldown from 100 seconds to 40 seconds (survivor disabling a TV will remain at 60)
- Hooking a survivor gives 1 stack of Condemned to all other survivors in the trial
- Survivors that are fully condemned are now inflicted with the Exposed status effect. This will be removed upon reducing your condemned level.
Add-ons
Mother's Comb - Survivors that disable a TV have their aura revealed for 6 seconds.
Old Newspaper - Increases manifesting/demanifesting speeds by 25% (1.5 seconds to 1.25 seconds)
Comments
Meh, I like most of your ideas but the numbers can use some tweaking.
Addons:
Mother's comb: Initially I thought that 6 sec aura reveal would be a long time for an action the survivors are supposed to be doing frequently but then i remembered the dredge literally has an addon that reveals their aura for 6 sec after they lock a locker so i think it's fine.
Old Newspaper: Honestly I'm surprised they didn't release with any addons that speed up her manifesting/demanifesting time. I would go higher though, 33% (which is a 1 sec manifest/de-manifest).
btw 25% of 1.5 is 0.38, so it would be a 1.13 time.
1. I left it small deliberately. She is a stealth killer, after all. Plus, we have Myers with a potentially 6-16m TR and people don't bat an eye.
2. Glad we agree.
3. Reason I settled for 40 is that we have Dredge with a cooldown of 12 seconds (8 with an add-on), stronger chase potential, and less no way to prevent his teleport (only slow it), and he's not OP at all.
4. I'd rather focus on balance than anything thematic. Although, that might be fair. I'd test in a ptb.
5. I think Exposed at 7 stacks would be fine. If you let stacks climb to 7, then you often did it to yourself. If nothing else, I'd like to test if something would be an issue before shooting it down.
Comb - Dredge's add-on is the base for this one, as you can probably tell.
Newspaper - Not correct. The charge system would calculate the math as 1.5/1.25. Tbf, I was wrong as it'd 1.20 seconds