cant play with my friend

my friends mmr is like id say what yellow rank used to be, killers who somewhat know what they are doing but bad teammates. every time i play with her there is just dumb survivors who cant do the objective and then tunneling and camping. but i play by myself and im finally getting survs that know what to do with gens somewhat because im raising my mmr. And if i play with my friends here at the barracks they are so new to the game i just get chased all game. its very annoying that i cant play with the person i want to, because teammates ruin everything. I just want to be able to play a match and get chased and do gens without my teammates screwing around. and i cant just tell my friend to get better because she doesnt care about where she is with mmr. I do because io hate watching stupidity ruin the game for everyone else. I left a gen and 2 girls stayed by it so they got injured too and one came to me and starts SELFCARING. I really wish mmr was reliable but it isnt

Comments