About Otz' Nurse Video

Its a great video about why Nurse is so strong. Go watch it, here is the link

https://youtu.be/t0KzlOCFGmk

Agreed about pretty much everything. Though hopefully they just nuke her OP add-ons and not get any ideas about turning her into an Oni or Micheal. That would be insanely boring to play.

Comments

  • Insert comment: Streamer opinions are wrong everyone needs to have their own reeeeeeee

    In all honesty though I thought it was a good video and I agree that the addons just need to be tuned, not changing her power to be time based.

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Insert comment: Streamer opinions are wrong everyone needs to have their own reeeeeeee

    In all honesty though I thought it was a good video and I agree that the addons just need to be tuned, not changing her power to be time based.

    Streamers mention detected.

    Beep boop, opinion discarded. Beep boop : D