I feel trolled by the Devs
Community: "Gives us a Killer that can mimic/pretend to be a Survivor."
Devs: Shows trailer of Legion doing just that.
LMAO
Community: "Gives us a Killer that can mimic/pretend to be a Survivor."
Devs: Shows trailer of Legion doing just that.
LMAO
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess David will have some trust problems fr a while now.
That trailer was so damn good. But I can see why it's just a trailer choice and nothing more. SWF would counter the hell outta a shapeshifter.
I would've preferred something with Jeff Johansen, and maybe the other 3 members of the Legion. But still, both the concept that they went through with and mine (admittedly) are just BEGGING for misinterpretation.
Still, I like David, and an official face reveal for Frank is kinda dope, so I'll deal. David's voice did seem a bit off, though.