Please Fix the Hit Reg

I feel like the hit registration has been a bit wonky for a while now, but it's been manageable for the most part. It used to be just a lot of those hits where you think, "Hmm, that was a bit weird, but I guess I could see that just barely connecting."

With the latest patch it feels even more strange now. What I mean is like getting hit when you're way through windows, and watching a killer's swing go clear through the air only to get hit like a second or two after it's over. No, it's not the ping either. I regularly get games with average to good ping (20 - 50 ms) so I know it's not that.

It's with the windows that I can really tell it's changed. Before it used to be very close to being either a bad hit or like, "Yeah, that could have gotten me" now though you can easily make it like a step or 2 before going down, which just feels like crap. With all of the buffs and nerfs, I feel like the least BHVR could do is fix this so everything seems at least fair.

Comments

  • @CsPPP said:

    I feel like the hit registration has been a bit wonky for a while now, but it's been manageable for the most part. It used to be just a lot of those hits where you think, "Hmm, that was a bit weird, but I guess I could see that just barely connecting."

    With the latest patch it feels even more strange now. What I mean is like getting hit when you're way through windows, and watching a killer's swing go clear through the air only to get hit like a second or two after it's over. No, it's not the ping either. I regularly get games with average to good ping (20 - 50 ms) so I know it's not that.

    It's with the windows that I can really tell it's changed. Before it used to be very close to being either a bad hit or like, "Yeah, that could have gotten me" now though you can easily make it like a step or 2 before going down, which just feels like crap. With all of the buffs and nerfs, I feel like the least BHVR could do is fix this so everything seems at least fair.

    Hits when falling from a height are the most annoying thing in this game. But it’s a survivor problem, so devs are not worried about it