Post your Huntress fun meme build.
Here is mine and it's super fun. Buffed STBFL on huntress looks comically fast at 8 stacks. And Darkness Revealed works amazingly well on indoor maps where huntress is usually at a disadvantage. Also, no boring stuff like gen kicking here ๐
Edit: check locker as soon as you load into map with this build. Sometimes it's almost as good as lethal pursuer.

Comments
Spirit Fury + Enduring with both iri's. Nobody expects the Huntress to just eat pallets. If you need pressure, just hatchet 'em once or twice and you're good to go.
I gotta try this out. I already use these perks on Myers, and it's hilarious when survivors just watch you shrug off their stun.
Yes, that's a fun build on any killer, not just huntress. But sometimes, if you are against 4 stack SWF, they will start pre-dropping every single pallet after the first Spirit Fury break and then you end up with 2 wasted perk slots. I had that and it was sad :(
But then you have your iri hatchet to cut the chase short >:)
Unfortunately, with the recent forced prestige changes, this build is no longer sustainable. The good old time of infinite level 50 webs are gone. I went through 17 lower level bloodwebs yesterday and got only 1 iri level addon (did I? maybe not even that). RIP.