Bps bonus for characters

When the update released the game would give you bonus bps in order to play either survivor or killer because there wasn't many players . That bonus I only got it the 1st day and then it disappeared.

In my country (greece) I find survivor queues in the morning in less than a minute but at night I find killer in less than a minute and the game doesn't give me bonus bps for playing killer in the morning or survivor at night but the 1st day it did

Is that happening to you also?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The matchmaking incentives are currently Killswitched due to some issues:

    The Kill Switch is a recent feature added to Dead by Daylight. It gives us the ability to temporarily switch off any items/offerings/maps/cosmetics/characters that are causing game breaking issues in the game, to ensure continued enjoyment. When the Kill Switch is used, the item/offering/cosmetic/character will not able to…