Evolve is back!
For anyone who doesn't know yet, Evolve Stage 2's peer-to-peer servers are back online. It was a 4v1 game that promised a lot and ended up failing miserably before the asymetrical genre got popular with games like Dead by Daylight, and Friday the 13th, so I imagine many of its old players moved to DbD later. If anyone here missed the game, now is the time to play again.
By the way, I already had a few matches and the queues were actually quite fast.
Comments
Huh, I liked the premise of Evolve and that you could play solo. Never really played it much though.
Evolve was pretty nice.
Don't think you can actually "buy" the game on steam anymore, even if its F2P. The game has been unlisted since god knows how long, and I never played it when it was available. Still was a neat idea, killed by its publisher really.
I remember watching a bunch of evolve Gameplays back in the day because I didn't have the money or time to invest on it, and I was really surprised hearing years later that it failed miserably. I will definitely try it out.
Was it entirely offline for some time?