Taking a break till they fix the game

This latest patch has made the game a bit unbalanced for survivors and im saying that from a killer main stance, at least before this patch we had options as a killer to choose to camp or tunnel and this round it basically enables it. i was in a group of friends on discord and they told me how every killer camps and tunnels so i obviously didnt believe it until i played my next 10 games as surv and i must admit i was shocked at how killers were behaving. so im done for a while the devs obviously dont care and keep making trash patches and until we get something decent im out. peace

Comments

  • I've had a couple of campers, which were countered. I haven't had any tunnellers.

    Telling by the fact that I've never once had Off The Record trigger for me.