Killer Idea - "The Researcher"
Hello, it is I, the person with a dumb name and I return with another killer idea. And this time in the "Suggestions" section, how exciting! Anyway, this one is a bit weird, but it fits this character really well in my opinion. Also before going into this, I'm sure there are problems hidden in this idea that I like so much, and I apologize in advance lol. Now...
The Researcher, a woman who loved the pursuit of knowledge so much, it led her down a dark path of kidnapping healthy adults and experimenting on them to test the human limits. Her power: Strength Serum.
The Researcher enjoys testing others, then revitalizing them at near death so that the tests may carry on for absurd amounts of time.
Press the power button to equip a syringe (which may or may not need to be refilled like hatchets/knives, didn't think about that till now tbh-), and the attack button to inject a survivor. This brings them to the healthy state if injured, or gives 7 seconds of endurance if not, and a short burst of speed (which would maybe be affected by overcome like a normal hit, but most likely not). After a short amount of time, they will be hindered, and will gradually lose the health state, going into injured despite if it healed them or not. Sustaining any injuries, as well as letting the health state run out, will remove the hindered effect (letting it run out though will make the hindered linger for 3~5 seconds). If a survivor is injected 3 (or maybe more for the rest I'm about to say) times in total, they enter the dying state instantly. However, if they can be healed back to injured before getting hooked, they'll enter an "overdose," hindering them slightly again, and slowing any healing they get considerably(which might be too much if Sloppy Butcher/Mangled in general applies, so..WIP), as well as slightly blurry vision after a certain distance. All negative effects will be reverted if they return to being healthy or are hooked, and applied injections reduce to 1.
And one of many quotes that I think would suit her, just cause: "Oh, sorry, but I can't let you sleep yet. There's too much work to be done."
So how'd I do? Is it too pointless to be used, or unfair, or somehow both-? Cause honestly I'm not sure how good she'd even be like this, I just liked the creativity behind it haha. Well despite your answer, I thank you for taking time to read, and wish you a good day/night :>
(I will also not reply immediately because I fear the critique, and I'm sorry- But I'll still look at some point soon, promise!)
Comments