Hackers
In dead by daylight lately there are a lot of hackers on the survivor side due to my gaming experience over the last week, I hope it can be fixed soon.
In dead by daylight lately there are a lot of hackers on the survivor side due to my gaming experience over the last week, I hope it can be fixed soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been getting some hackers as well. Just today my first two games had a Meg walking underground and the next was a Flying David smdh when will the devs do something about it? Its been like this for years, are you telling me that I can boot up my own hacks and I'd be safe?
Back in business. 3 games, 2 with a Hacker. Nice!