Prime skins come to store?
Like in a year from now? people with prime can't complain either because they got it basically free with their memberships, and you can charge full price for it you guys decide to bring to the shop. Did the Devs confirm it will only be exclusive to Prime?
Comments
So you pay a monthly subscription just for a dbd prime skin?
Prime is something made by amazon. They want you to subscribe to their service and so they pay other companies money to make content that you can only get by having prime.
Some examples are:
there s a lot of stuff you get through prime because they want you to stay subscibed because that makes a ton of money.
The cosmetics are probably in a contract and they are legally not allowed to release them in their store since they are a way to advertise for prime.
No, I already have Prime. I just wont be able to access my pc / play dbd for awhile, so I will miss out on all of the codes. What if Jake gets something good. Hopefully I will get the opportunity again