Nobody playing?
I've been in a queue for quite some time both as killer and survivor. Is there a playerbase strike that I don't know about? Seems like there aren't any souls playing...
I've been in a queue for quite some time both as killer and survivor. Is there a playerbase strike that I don't know about? Seems like there aren't any souls playing...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the matchmaking is broken - I was waiting like 15 mins for a game then switched to survivor to see what their queues were like and had to wait over 5 mins before i quit waiting.
My survivor queues are nearly instant, while my killer ones are at around 5min, but they go down to sub 1min during prime SWF evening times.
I am playing from central europe.
The need 4 to 1 for everyone to have good ques it's like 3 to 2 right now just a guess
i think the game is at it end i never think that because the game always comes back but this feel different.
I've been finding survivor matches fairly quickly. As for killer it's a little longer but it's never more than 5 mins.