Unable to see the box, Pinhead
As survivor I am unable to see the box when I go against Pinhead until the chain bar thing goes full. The obsession seemed to have been able to see it but no one else was going for the box as survivor
As survivor I am unable to see the box when I go against Pinhead until the chain bar thing goes full. The obsession seemed to have been able to see it but no one else was going for the box as survivor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably this
Damn, I never went against that before and never play Pinhead. Thats kinda busted
Not really it just mean you have to search for it earlier and not at last second.
You can keep hostage of the box still
You can still see it when you are nearby, it’s not that hard to find.
also haben encountered this addon way more often recently for some reason…