Is MMR Activated?

Pretty sure my nurse has like a 99.5% 4k ratio, (hatch here and there but doesn't exist) and these games are just stomps lmao.

Comments

  • I feel that it is very loose, but still technically present.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I feel that it is very loose, but still technically present.

    I made a account nurse only, and in the past year and a half I have maybe lost 6 games (usually 2 people escaping through gate)

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    I feel that it is very loose, but still technically present.

    I went from playing 6000-7000 hour survivors too 400-1000. MMR practically doesn't exist.

  • I actually feel like it's turned off.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I actually feel like it's turned off.

    It's because they've lost so many of their survivor base. It is getting people into a match as best they can now. It happens when you ignore and mess with the majority of your playerbase.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I actually feel like it's turned off.

    It is. I literally have probably one of the highest 4k ratios in the game on this account

  • @BradQuackson said:

    Pretty sure my nurse has like a 99.5% 4k ratio, (hatch here and there but doesn't exist) and these games are just stomps lmao.

    Hopefully BHVR turned it off and launched it into space, because it was useless and never worked. Not worth it for them to spend any more time or resources on it