Problem with the status effect display (it's been here longer than 3 months)

I didn't have the chance now to see if this bug is still in the game because now I am playing killer thx to the new buffs.

But I upload it again and 1 person also before 3 -5 months and everyone has this bug and bhvr doesn't do anything

When a survivor or killer has a status effect enabled at the up corner the name of the perk appears as well as the icon of the perk and in th big circle the statue effect that is applied but instead of showing the perk in the small icon it shows the status effect like it is a perk

img-20220419-213643.jpg


And that's the correct one

image-2022-04-21-104608486.png


I don't know if it's still in the game but every players know it and bhvr didn't do anything for a loooot of months

Comments