Hey wait a minute BHVR!

What is this BHVR??

indgfhffdhfghdfhfdhghfex.png

Was this perk always specified as the Demogorgon perk since Stranger Things was gone from Dead by Daylight?

As far as I remember they became universal perks after that dont have a killer or survivor in their description.

Comments

  • If you own the DLC I think this is how you see the perk, but I might be wrong.

  • Don't quote me on this, but iirc if you unlocked the teachable back then ST was still in the game, then you get to keep the old flavor text. I might be completely wrong, though.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    If you own the DLC I think this is how you see the perk, but I might be wrong.

    I didn't know that,that might be the case,I dont own the DLC so that explains a lot.

  • It would be great if a mod can confirm this as being true.