Fight back
I think that there should be an update to the game where as a survivor you should be able to fight back, where as you should be able to use a crate as a weapon or just random objects just laying around in the maps. There should be limits to how long you can use objects like 2 or 3 times just to be able to even the playing fields a little bit. Because in real life you wouldnt just run away you would try to fight
Comments
What could possibly go wrong?
Next level bully simulator.
There's probably videos of councilors bullying Jason in the Friday the 13th game you could look at to see where it could lead to.
I think you misunderstand the concept of asymmetrical games. EVEN the play field is not the intention of those games.... The power role should be able to finish you without greater problems in 1vs1. That's the reason we got 4 survivors against 1 killer...
"Level the playing field" yea, sure… killer already get bullied enough.
This would need a huge buff to killer first, before stuff like that could get into the game.
Friday the 13th (the game) is over there somewhere ----->
Last Year should soon be here too, I guess.
That is a dumb idea. Nope. Solo survivor needs buffs yes, but that is a very stupid idea that'll make SWF and Solo ridiculously OP.
Most competent killers do not get bullied. But even if they add a massive killer buff, that idea would still be ridiculously broken. Seriously that shouldn't be considered. Solo needs to be SWF level and then killers will need very considerable buffs to make sure they are 4 times stronger then each survivor or SWF needs to be solo lvl and weaker killers will get buffs to come to survivors lvl but leave Nurse, Spirit, Hag and Billy untouched. I'd start with balancing solo personally then buffing killers.
There are already a lot of dead by daylight related games with this mechanic.
Flaslights and firecrackers are not enough?
Fighting back against the killers in this game could work if the Killer could just kill Survivors without hooking them. I know everyone wants different modes but what if we had a Gen Mode which is normal gameplay and a Kill Mode where it's like Friday kinda with this kind of stuff in it, wooden stakes, wrenches, etc
I just saw DemonDaddy has a response just like mine as I was writing this so I'm not the first to say this apparently lol