What is up with these bugs?

I just played 2 killer games back to back with no sound. Could not hear the survivors. The killers chase music would play but that's it. Couldn't hear the gens, couldn't hear the injured survivors. No screams when throwing the survivor on a hook just the audio cue after hooking someone.

Comments

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    I just played 2 killer games back to back with no sound. Could not hear the survivors. The killers chase music would play but that's it. Couldn't hear the gens, couldn't hear the injured survivors. No screams when throwing the survivor on a hook just the audio cue after hooking someone.

    This is not going to be good advice, but try playing Plague if you have her and see if the sound for vomiting works and things. This might just be on you because I'm not experiencing any of these problems you talk about.

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    I just played 2 killer games back to back with no sound. Could not hear the survivors. The killers chase music would play but that's it. Couldn't hear the gens, couldn't hear the injured survivors. No screams when throwing the survivor on a hook just the audio cue after hooking someone.

    It's not just with killers, I'm experiencing similar issues with audio as the survivor. Like when I'm repairing a Generator for example. It will go from being noisy to silent and than after a few seconds become noisy again. Like if a little kid were playing with the audio as a joke.