As of today I got so many bully squads, cheeky survivors and gens slammed...

... it feels exactly like pre-patch.

I am not even complaining, I am just confused. One day I was enjoying a more casual time and being pretty nice most of the time and giving hatches to the last survivors, and suddenly everything flipped on its head and I don't get one foot on the ground, again.

I guess survivors just adapted, but the severity with how it happened really surprised me ... and frightened me a lil bit, tbh.

Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

  • for me it's been a tossup between stealthy, objective-minded survivors who are all packing Sprint Burst+Lithe for when the stealth fails, and survivors who just immediately give up the millisecond they see that they are playing against the Killer from Dead by Daylight.

    Distortion has gotten more popular, but thankfully it's usually never more than one at a time if I see it, so I've been getting a ton of value out of BBQ, Lethal Pursuer and Floods of Rage.

    Chases are shorter, but they are taking longer to initiate instead. I've been finding myself sometimes tunneling simply because I can't find anybody else and I ain't got time to look for em either.

  • Same here, for some reason today I got the flashlight/flashbang squads three games in a row. And that's fine, but unfortunately I was also playing Twins and Trickster who I have really, really bad aim with plus I was doing the Orange Glyph challenge which throws crap all over your screen all game so it went kind of rough for a bit. ☹ I eventually got it done after a few games but, man, it would have been easier if I was playing a melee character.

    Queues were also slightly faster tonight.