Pain Res doesn't work on blocked gens
I know blocked gens can't undergo normal regression, however Jolt has historically always worked on blocked gens, and Pain Res works on the same principle according to the in-game descriptions. In trying to combo Thrilling Tremors with Pain Res, I discovered that blocked gens are not affected by Pain Res.
I tested it with Repressed Alliance in a custom game as well, and same result. Jolt works when the gen is blocked, while Pain Res does not. Is this intended behavior or is it a bug, and if it is intended could the descriptions be updated to reflect this?
Comments
I could be wrong but I don't believe pain resonance ever worked on a blocked gen
It may not have, but I just noticed it now and it makes no sense considering it works the same as Jolt, which does. Its description does not indicate that its 15% effect should be any different than Jolt's 8%.