Solo q exaggerated...just a little

I've seen quite a few post talking about baby killers and the new patch making it easy for them win without any real skill. Play killer and you're almost guaranteed to win unless it's a swf death squad.

To give some context, I'm a killer main who hasn't touched survivor very much at all and even when I do, it's only for a brief moment. So I wanted to share my experience in solo q survivor after not touching survivor for like a year.

It's not bad. Dare I say fun?

The only bad I experience I had was when my teammates couldn't do the gens and all of them got killed. That is their fault, not the killers. Other games though I had fun chasing the killer around and gen jockeying, and by the way, killers felt the same to go against. They weren't unstoppable nor were they inescapable. I literally unintentionally lost a Nemisis using lightweight.

On the topic of perks I did use dead hard and it may be harder to use but you can still get plenty value if you keep a close eye. Now it may not be high mmr or super skilled matches, but if you can loop at least half-way decent, then you'll have fun. Of course that is teammate dependent and sometimes your team is rather useless but again, that's on your team, not the killer being overpowered.

If you're not having fun, if you're getting angry or upset just for going down, or maybe your a certain survivor protesting things that will never get reverted, then you should probably reconsider your game choice for the day.

Then again that's just my first hands on experience and feelings from playing survivor. I can imagine a bunch of you might say it isn't my place to say anything at all.

Comments