Do we have to watch the stream to get it and will it be for console too?
@PhantomMask20763 said: Do we have to watch the stream to get it and will it be for console too?
It' out now, restart the game
okay, thanks originally my first message didn't load and I thought it was a code thing or an one time event thing
@HellDescent said: @PhantomMask20763 said: Do we have to watch the stream to get it and will it be for console too? It' out now, restart the game
@HellDescent said:
It's a nice looking mask, but I really can't wait to see what they announce
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do we have to watch the stream to get it and will it be for console too?
It' out now, restart the game
okay, thanks originally my first message didn't load and I thought it was a code thing or an one time event thing
It's a nice looking mask, but I really can't wait to see what they announce