New Hex: Ruin is just bad

I don't think I need to visually show how 100% is slow but I'll leave this video here. More than 5 whole minutes to regress a gen and that's if no one ever touches it again. The amount of regression it gives is so not worth as a perk slot it makes the whole "high risk, high reward" thing of running a hex perk actually just "high risk". The fact that it also deactivates after the first death made it even worse.

https://youtu.be/BGtF_5jH8ww


My suggestion would be to keep the deactivation but straight up buff the numbers, it would be completely fine at 150%, 175% or even 200% since it would deactivate after the game becomes 1v3.

Comments

  • 100% means 1/4th the speed a survivor takes to repair it.

    It's a joke as-is.

    Has no business being a Hex.

  • It's supposed to be awful. They literally don't want you to run it.

    Is that wise? Good balance? Dunno. But that was their intent.