Troll Build Idea On Nurse

I was inspired to make a make your choice build on Nurse. Wanted to get peoples opinions before i get to try it out since i am stuck in an hotel and wifi here sucks.

-Make your choice- ideally tier 1 for 40 seconds of CD

-Monstrous Shrine to get survivors to save teammates faster.

-Floods of Rage because its a make your choice build

-Insidious to blink to an inconspicuous place outside of Kindred Range but within max blink distance and just stay there waiting for somebody to rescue the hooked person and try to give them a heart attack.


This is by all means just a troll build for fun and i know its way worse than playing the game normally or just equipping starstruck. I know people are free to slam gens and get out and no pressure is being applied, this is more to get a few laughs rather than to win.

That being said,do you guys have in mind more perks that might go with this kind of theme?

Comments

  • I dont know Nurse blink ranges too well but I am pretty sure they are nothing like 32 meters which is how far you need to be for MYC to proc. I would say something like agitation to get them to the basement/scourges instead of insidious.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/337175/troll-build-idea-on-nurse

    Infectious and the add on to make them scream. Make it complete scream build. (infectious over MS) I really don't think survivors are going to notice MS and feel anymore pressured to get the save then they already do

    Lol i love it. Great idea <3

  • @Friendly_Blendette said:

    I dont know Nurse blink ranges too well but I am pretty sure they are nothing like 32 meters which is how far you need to be for MYC to proc. I would say something like agitation to get them to the basement/scourges instead of insidious.

    20 metres without add ons. Yeah thats a consideration as well, i should probably be using at least the purple range