Officially Every Perk For Survivors And Killers!
All Prestige 10! Officially finished the never-ending grind temporarily :D Now to get 2 Mil BPs for the new perks to drop. Thanks to everyone who was with me through this journey. Without this update, would have been trying for another year! After I get 2 Mil, final goal is to get 1 killer and 1 survivor to level 100 then to level 1000. Final note: I got the FABLED 5 Pentimento. FEAR ME!

Comments
You are lost in the DBD time zone. Get out while you still can!!
I'm on cloud 9 right now, My Man! Did you know that the Gallows Gen can not appear on top of the Gallows in Dead Dawg Saloon map sometimes?
I had this happen last night and i was like, What the damn hell is going on.
It was my first time seeing it also lol!