The Update increased my grind on survivor

The update supposedly decreased the grind by 75% however I find it is taking longer to get the perks I actually want. I was leveling up Jonah so I could get exponential. I didn't want the other perks however I have to reach level 50 to get it when I would only need to be 40 before. The update assumes you would want every perk on every survivor when I only want some perks on 1 survivor. In the new patch I would need minimum 10 levels to get a perk and at maximum 20. This is absolutely insane.

Comments

  • Same. My survivor grind is going to be several times worse. Luckily I only care about a few of them. Maybe I will buy one of the new RE characters and commit to them. If they look better than Jill/Claire/Chris that is. I would play Leon if RE4 was default.

  • This was a killer patch, let's be real here. Maybe the survivor grind will come down in a later patch.

  • What I find worse about the grind is how it's also taking way longer and so much more BP to get the items/add-ons you want on both roles. I'm barely getting any green add-ons on my killers, let alone purple/iri ones 😕

  • Yea the new system is kinda weird.

    If you already have a lot it is now easier and will be for every new killer/surv for me.

    But the initial grind to unlock the perks in the first place seems harder.

  • being forced to prestige is poo.

    It’s slowing down the process. The. You have to pay to prestige. Also poo.

  • This is the worst thing about the patch by far. I don’t even mind most of the perk changes. I just want more bps for the time I invest.