Cheating

I'm so tired of it. Encountered 3 VERY suspect groups today that make me so ######### annoyed that I wish they could just put the AI in customs already cause I'd really like a little predictability with this game and not a sweat fest almost every single match with zero chance for me to win. I play to have fun and this not it .

Comments

  • @JakeCannon said:

    I'm so tired of it. Encountered 3 VERY suspect groups today that make me so ######### annoyed that I wish they could just put the AI in customs already cause I'd really like a little predictability with this game and not a sweat fest almost every single match with zero chance for me to win. I play to have fun and this not it .

    Yeah, I'm sorry, cheating has gone off the records for me lately as well, I don't even know what it is but it's been Crazy

  • I hope BHVR attacks this subject seriously one day.