Survivor Perk Idea
I think a good perk to have would be if you heal a survivor from the dying state you get endurance for a few seconds maybe 3. Could help with bad slugging situations. I'm a killer main so don't start with me peeps.
I think a good perk to have would be if you heal a survivor from the dying state you get endurance for a few seconds maybe 3. Could help with bad slugging situations. I'm a killer main so don't start with me peeps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So like Soul Guard but for the healing party? Could be neat
Yeah but not for too long just enough so you can tank a hit that you would usually get hit by after picking up.