Did they remove Dead Hard validation?
Because it feels like I'm back in 2018, every time I try and use it I just end up slamming to the floor.
Because it feels like I'm back in 2018, every time I try and use it I just end up slamming to the floor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you only have a .5 second window on it now, so you have to be good at timing and parrying
Time to put No More Heroes skill to work.
I'm aware that it only last .5 seconds, but I'll press the button just as the killer starts swinging and it won't activate, I just end up going down as you would before DH validation was implemented, in that there's no animation of you falling, you just slam to the floor.
I can confirm they have not
I played a match of Artist recently, there was a Zarina who had DH
I m1'd her, it played the Zarina 'downed scream' audio but she got deep wounded.
DH validation is still a thing, it's the only explanation for it
Well I pressed x before the killer is started to swing and it still didn't work...so that's my life.