Any good builds that involve Plunderer's?
I'm asking because recently my "luck" with Plunderer's has been pretty good when I search a chest (I've searched like 8-11 chests with my T3 Plunderer's and have gotten all Purple or Ultra Rare items from the chests (even when no one plays a luck offering or has Up the Ante)), so I'm asking the forum (the people reading this currently) if they know of any good builds involving Plunderer's.
Thanks for your help and have a good time playing DBD (or whatever game you play currently.)
Comments
I always use Ace in the Hole.
Okay, thank vous.
+ Appraisal. I would suggest to use Pharmacy too, but that perk is nerfed.
Yeah, I looked at Pharmacy and was like, "nope"
Does the Bonus luck from Plunderer's assist Appraisal?
Yes, you will have 6 great items + addon.
Well I didn't know that. Thanks!