Solo Q
Well I saw many ppl complaining and argueing about the new changes that came up with the new version. but why are they doing changes if they could put more effort into the matchmaking. I mean an extra Mode for solo Q could be possible for both sides. The killer can decide if he wants to play against solo Q survivors and the Survivor only gets in a team with other solo Q survivors. They don't have to nerf or buff the perks for each side then. The perks also could work differently then if it goes into solo Q mode. I know it's a lot to do as a developer but just see it as it like a battle royal mode typical thing. It changers perks and everything if you go into that mode. So the argueing would finally stop and the they would be less toxic then.
Comments
Here's why I don't like the idea:
this does not fix any issue. this creates more problems.
what should be done is decrease the gap between soloQ and swf using comms by adding some kind of communication system into games (not voice chat; absolutely no voice chat)