My games kinda feel normal again? Sprint Burst supremacy is rising

I am a solo queue player and after the initial shock has passed idk if it's was the placebo effect but games feel pretty same again


gens are flying against likes of sadako, Myers, clown etc

fellow nurse mains still tryharding with the usual starstruck build plus little thana in there and people dying at 5 gens

camping bubbas

surprisingly I had 0 legions today

people are doing gens again, each match at least one prove thyself, bad killers are still tunneling hardcore but at least they only get 1k out of it since people are not giving up that much and are hanging in there

I am happy to report Survivors are also remembering that Sprint Burst is amazing, at least 2-3 every match, I myself have been running vigil+sb to some amazing results, legit escaped against Myers just now with 99ed sprint burst and made it to the door (dead hard would not be able to help me there)


Once this dc pandemic is over and people find new thing to complain about I think we will move on from this solo queue is 100% dead narrative

Comments

  • @Sally_S_gay_son said:

    I am a solo queue player and after the initial shock has passed idk if it's was the placebo effect but games feel pretty same again

    gens are flying against likes of sadako, Myers, clown etc

    fellow nurse mains still tryharding with the usual starstruck build plus little thana in there and people dying at 5 gens

    camping bubbas

    surprisingly I had 0 legions today

    people are doing gens again, each match at least one prove thyself, bad killers are still tunneling hardcore but at least they only get 1k out of it since people are not giving up that much and are hanging in there

    I am happy to report Survivors are also remembering that Sprint Burst is amazing, at least 2-3 every match, I myself have been running vigil+sb to some amazing results, legit escaped against Myers just now with 99ed sprint burst and made it to the door (dead hard would not be able to help me there)

    Once this dc pandemic is over and people find new thing to complain about I think we will move on from this solo queue is 100% dead narrative

    Exactly. Once people realize all you really need is an exhaustion perk (Sprint Burst/Lithe), Prove Thyself, an endurance perk, and another perk of your choosing, the meta will go back to feeling close to the same as before. Do gens, help your teammates when you can, and play smart. It will be okay lmao.

  • Personally I actually like the new dead hard. I’ve pretty much gotten it to work at least twice every game. My escape rate might be down a little bit and I hate omega blink Nurse matches, but I’m still having lots of fun games.