Hooks spawn way too far away from each other!
On a serious side tho, can someone explain please how something like this can happen? (There were no hook offerings played by the way)
This hook placement is just hilarious
On a serious side tho, can someone explain please how something like this can happen? (There were no hook offerings played by the way)
This hook placement is just hilarious
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Kinda cool for two survivors to watch each other on the hook if you ask me.
I had 3 hooks side by side in a coldwind map too. Seems the map generation is even more broken than normally.
Something about hook spawns is broken. Sometimes you get this, sometimes you get areas where you can't hook a survivor at all.
If I find two hooks similarly placed, no joke, I'd have my friend and I each stand underneath one until the killer hooks us.
It just has such a meme role play potential ! What kind of conversation can these survivor have ? xD
"So... How's the view up there?"
"Shut up."