Terrified challenge
can anyone help how can i do it i have tried all the things that make survivors scream but nothing works does it still need some kind of perk or killer or is it a challenge bug like i put it under the bug report ?
can anyone help how can i do it i have tried all the things that make survivors scream but nothing works does it still need some kind of perk or killer or is it a challenge bug like i put it under the bug report ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pasted so it is readable.
can anyone help how can i do it i have tried all the things that make survivors scream but nothing works does it still need some kind of perk or killer or is it a challenge bug like i put it under the bug report ?
Yes, a perk. Iron Maiden for example. Infectious Fright. There are a few others.
Doctor and Clown are good choices.
Doctor especially. Every static blast results in a scream!
GLHF!
Doctor + Make Your Choice, Iron Maiden, Infectious Fright + Midwich = PROFIT
I tried plague with its perk Infectious Fright I also played good killer still no change challenge
Maybe it's bugged, I definitely did this challenge with the Doctor and mentioned build.
This should be submitted as a bug, I'm on Tome 3 level 1 Terrified and having the same problem. Downing, hooking, using doctor abilities, nothing works.
There's already a bug report here, I'd suggest you add any additional information.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/336992/pc-terrified-archive-challenge-not-progressing
With the Doctor I finished the "make 'em scream 50 times" in a single match.