Rating Characters

I'm curious, personality and look wise, how would you rate some of your favourite characters in Dead by Daylight?

Look wise I'd have to say
Kate 
Spirit
Nea
Legion (Frank and Julie both)
Jake
Adam 


But personality wise I'd have to go
Doctor
Myers (even with his lack of personality, it's a nice change, makes it all the more spooky)
Feng
David 
and maybe
Legion (what can I say, I have a soft spot for this darling.)

Comments

  • There's Meg and then there are some other characters.

    I don't remember names of non-Megs. Because, well, Meg.

    (Spirit and Doctor are best killer designs for me)

  • Plippy said:

    There's Meg and then there are some other characters.

    I don't remember names of non-Megs. Because, well, Meg.

    (Spirit and Doctor are best killer designs for me)

    Haha, what a beautiful response!
  • @Vesperiavi said:
    I'm curious, personality and look wise, how would you rate some of your favourite characters in Dead by Daylight?

    As in, "best design / implementation" or "holy #########, what a hottie"?

    Edit: Just noticed you have Nea on your list, so clearly attractiveness isn't something you're factoring in. ;-)

  • Eight said:

    @Vesperiavi said:
    I'm curious, personality and look wise, how would you rate some of your favourite characters in Dead by Daylight?

    As in, "best design / implementation" or "holy #########, what a hottie"?

    Whichever you wish to do! Personally the first like was the latter buuuuuuut, I don't mind either way
  • Looks...
    Wraith's new hole.
    Personality...
    Wraith's backstory of going from 0 to 50 to 100 in 1 paragraph.

  • Kate 😩.
    Meg 😩
    Nea 😩

    Everyone else 💩

  • @Vesperiavi said:
    Whichever you wish to do! Personally the first like was the latter buuuuuuut, I don't mind either way

    Hahah. I'll go with attractiveness then...

    1. Rin. A super-pale Jessica Alba... how could that not be a winner?
    2. Meg
    3. Meg
    4. Kate
    5. Did I mention Meg?
    6. Feng is kinda cute...

    ... But Doc's costumes are awesome.

    And the clear winner in terms of personality: Amanda.

  • Eight said:

    @Vesperiavi said:
    Whichever you wish to do! Personally the first like was the latter buuuuuuut, I don't mind either way

    Hahah. I'll go with attractiveness then...

    1. Rin. A super-pale Jessica Alba... how could that not be a winner?
    2. Meg
    3. Meg
    4. Kate
    5. Did I mention Meg?
    6. Feng is kinda cute...

    ... But Doc's costumes are awesome.

    And the clear winner in terms of personality: Amanda.

    Seems everyone but me cares for Meg haha, it's probably because my best friend prefers her to play and otherwise so  I've just always stayed away. The little squeak Amanda makes when you stun her warms my heart, even if she's one of my least favourites to play against cause she hits all of the uncomfortable spook for me
  • Kate 😩.
    Meg 😩
    Nea 😩

    Everyone else 💩

    Haha, understandable
  • Kate(patriot outfit). Legion (he's trash, but I like the ability to be able to run like a maniac), Pig, Clown

  • Kate(patriot outfit). Legion (he's trash, but I like the ability to be able to run like a maniac), Pig, Clown

    Yeah me too, those are decent choices!
  • I really love the way Claudette and Meg looks.

    I also liked Jeff as well.

    My favorite killers (lookwise) are the doc, clown and leatherface.

  • Delfador said:

    I really love the way Claudette and Meg looks.

    I also liked Jeff as well.

    My favorite killers (lookwise) are the doc, clown and leatherface.

    Oh I totally forgot about Claudette! The doctor is great
  • Dwight for personality and looks. Dwight's got an adorable nerdy look. Nobody else but Dwight could pull off running around in the fog in his socks. And the fact he's the leader of the group despite the tough down trodden background he comes from makes him even better.

    If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.

  • Dwight for personality and looks. Dwight's got an adorable nerdy look. Nobody else but Dwight could pull off running around in the fog in his socks. And the fact he's the leader of the group despite the tough down trodden background he comes from makes him even better.

    If it ain't Dwight it ain't right.

    You make a good point! He is kind of a cutie!
  • Freddy and Freddy, no one is better than Fredster. If you say otherwise you're wrong

  • Freddy and Freddy, no one is better than Fredster. If you say otherwise you're wrong

    I can't argue there! 
  • Claudette
    Nea
    David (hot)

  • Stalking Intensifies!

  • Claudette
    Nea
    David (hot)

    Nea is a babe, even though her face mold is a little unfortunate
  • Stalking Intensifies!

    He's such a good character
  • I’m just going design wise

    Wraith *****
    Spirit *****
    Legion *****

    Trapper ****
    Hillbilly ****
    Nurse ****
    Freddy ****

    Shape ***
    Doc ***
    Hag ***
    Clown ***

    Pig **
    LF **

    Huntress *