New music in menu is awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWXivRgocRQ

For those who look for it.

I am fckin LOVE it. Great Job, @BHVR

I am really hoping that one day we can select the opening trailer + menu music as we would like (besides after a release of a chapter of course).

Comments

  • I don't know why this crossover happened, but please, more music like this.

  • @BHVR - give us THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS with the Dragon Sin Meliodas-Theme. <3

    Killerskins could be Galand from the ten commandments and Zeldris/Demon King, Survivorskins could be Elizabeth and Ban.

  • I don't like the new music :)

  • The music team have never missed a beat tbh (I did that on purpose). Each chapter’s music has been amazing and most chase themes are really cool and fitting for their killer

  • If only we could hear the music for more than 5 seconds, i am never in the menu, always in the survivor/killer lobby.

    should be able to hear it elsewhere, if we so choose.

  • I'm liking the new Huntress lullaby audio as well. More real and fun. Far less grating.

  • The only problem with it is that it's so good I don't know whether to play or just sit at the main menu screen, banging my head to the awesome tune!

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    The only problem with it is that it's so good I don't know whether to play or just sit at the main menu screen, banging my head to the awesome tune!

    Yeah! I want the survivor-version in the survivor-lobby and the killer-version in the killer-lobby.