I feel like they should make a Halloween costume
What I mean is more in game for example Blight would be a hunchback since he has that look I get some killers can't like Spirit and Oni since they are based on real creatures but it would a be a cool idea seeing killer and survivors in Halloween costumes.
Comments
I mean, there are different cosmetics for killers already? Oni has the Minatour for example, Legion has the Bunny costume, Clown has the Elephant costume etc...
They have said they didn’t want to make classic Halloween cosmetics and that’s why they created ‚their‘ version of Halloween outfits: Blighted cosmetics.
i like this approach actually.also nowadays costumes like this would end up being set cosmetics anyways..
I think it would funny to see survivors dressed in costumes of killers.
Dwight dressed as wraith or Elodie dressed as plague would be interesting.