Can we bring back pop then nerf a few current slowdowns?
As a person who mostly just plays survivor pop honestly was the most fair and engaging slowdown perk. Was powerful especially in 3 gen scenarios but had to be earned and you had to go out and use it.
I feel current slowdowns are too easy and passive also adding to the increased frequency on camping. Besides bbq and devour hope pop enticed a killer with some great gen pressure and got them to leave the hook more often
Comments
blast mine gamer spotted?
hmm, how about nerf the current slowdown perks and leave pop alone
Nah, I use flashbangs on Leon though. In fact every single good gen regression except jolt and pain resonance require you to kick them these days
I do miss pop. 😩
After fancing three Legions and a Plague back to back all with Thanatophobia, Dying Light and Jolt... my God I've never been closer to uninstall this game.
Dying light 100% needs a change it adds 27 seconds alone for the gens pretty much for free with no way to mitigate it.