Is it me or that brown glyph challenge is really annoying?
I can't see anything. Of course I had to use Huntress >_>.
edit: Done it, with Doctor, and I never want to do that again.
I can't see anything. Of course I had to use Huntress >_>.
edit: Done it, with Doctor, and I never want to do that again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I presume you mean the Orange glyph that gives you a screen effect and sound effect?
Yeah it's a little too much I think, and apparently going to have more effects in later levels. I appreciate BHVR going for some variety in these glyph challenges, but since this one hinders gameplay and is giving people auditory/sensory problems it's probably a bit too much.
Was it orange? Maybe. The constant sound plus that whirling was trying my nerves.
I'm trying it with an M1 killer that doesn't need obstacle precision (not Billy, not Bubba, ...) and if it's as bad I'll skip them all.
I just completed it and felt like I was getting a migraine as the sound went on. Not exactly what I was expecting when I grabbed the glyph.
I keep hearing it appear but I can't find them, annoying.
Does it not spawn behind you when you first enter the trial? That's what mine did. If you have to actually find it and I just got lucky, then that is going to suck in the future tome pages.
They never appear near my spawn , I always have to look for them and then you can hear a sound that indicates it just appeared but I can't find anything, I rarely end up finding one.
What's the actual challenge, do you have to hook x number of survivors while the effect is active? The challenge wording is just use glyph hook survivors, I'm just guessing you can't just start hooking next game and get credit.
In the match, you have to find the orange glyph. The glyph will activate these visual and audio effects for the rest of the trial once you take it and you have to hook survivors like that while the effects are active.
I actually enjoyed it and found it a fun diversion. Can't wait to so what the higher Orange Glyphs will do and if they offer just new stuff or if they stack with the visual distortion we now know.